Adventure Medical Kits Traveler First Aid Medical Kit
- Traveler First-Aid Medical Kit Description:
- Group Size: 1 - 5
- Trip Duration: 1 - 7
- If your travel takes you to developed countries where water is safe to drink and local health care meets US standards, this is the kit for you.
- Ideal Uses
- Trips in Developed Countries
- Zone A Travel
- Cruising or Resort Vacations
- International Volunteer Tour
- Business Travelers
- Medical Information / Instrument / Medication
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 2 - Motrin® (Ibuprofen 200 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Extra Strength Tylenol® (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 - Antacid, Pkg./2
- 6 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 1 - Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 1 oz
- 1 - Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 - Thermometer, Disposable, (96°F to 104.8°F)
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Pencil
- 1 - Patient Assessment Form
- Wound Care
- 2 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 - Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive, Swab
- 3 - After Cuts & Scrapes® Wipe
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, 1/32 oz
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair)
- Bandage Materials
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 1 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, Non-Sterile, 2"
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 2 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 1 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- Blister Materials
- 1 - Moleskin, 4" x 7"
- Traveler First-Aid Medical Kit Details:
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- Medications for: allergic reactions; diarrhea, aches; pains; and fever
- WEIGHT: 15 oz
- SIZE: 7" x 6" x 2.5"
More from Adventure Medical Kits:See the complete collection of Adventure Medical Kits Scuba Gear. To view all of the Safety Gear by Adventure Medical Kits visit Adventure Medical Kits Safety Gear.
|Adventure Medical Kits Traveler First Aid Medical Kit - Compare Prices|
|Merchant||Store Rating||In Stock||Price||Buy
|There are no merchants currently associated with this product... |
|Related First Aid|
|Adventure Medical Kits Marine 300 Kit|
|Adventure Medical Kits - Marine 300 Kit The Marine 300 is ideal for close to shore, saltwater, or freshwater boating trips when you will be within one hour of professional medical care.|| || || || |
| || || || || |
|Other resources related to Adventure Medical Kits First Aid|
DiveBooty.com is not associated with Adventure Medical Kits or any manufacturer on this site. All Adventure Medical Kits product and review information is provided for the consumers benefit. Product specifications are obtained from merchants or third parties. Although we make every effort to present accurate information, DiveBooty.com is not responsible for inaccuracies. Stores are responsible for providing DiveBooty.com with correct and current prices.